In honor of Christmas, I have chosen to focus on the color GREEN.
I found these last two on www.firstimpressionsbaby.blogspot.com
And since we are on the subject of GREEN, I would like to take this opportunity to talk about How to Have a Green Nursery(the natural environmentally safe way).
I came across a great site called www.greenhomeguide.com
Here are a few of their suggestions:
- Reduce babies exposure to toxic chemicals, use non toxic cleaner
- Have the room painted before the baby comes with water based low VOC paint
- Stay away from new carpeting
- Choose a crib made out of real wood with natural finishes
- Use untreated pure cotton bedding (preferably organic)
- Make sure the nursery has good ventilation
Here are a few sites that offer wonderful green products for the nursery:
Organic Baby Clothes, Bedding, and Toyswww.naturesbabyblankets.com
Organic Crib Bedding, Furniture, and Baby Safe Toys
Furniture made from Natural Materials, Organic Crib Matresses & Bedding